PMA offers independent audit opinions that are the result of a systematic examination and evaluation in compliance with relevant regulations and standards. This enables stakeholders to form a true and fair view of the financial statements and make informed decisions.
With more than 40 years of experience in various sectors, PMA has developed strong capabilities to ensure that their clients receive exceptional services. They have conducted internal and statutory audits for both large and mid-sized corporations, adhering to applicable auditing standards. PMA specializes in the power sector and has successfully completed numerous assignments in this industry. In the digital age, PMA employs the latest auditing tools to provide efficient, accurate, and timely solutions. Overall, PMA is well-equipped to provide high-quality audit and assurance services that enhance the quality, context, and transparency of information for decision-making.
Areas of Functioning
- Statutory Audits of listed and non-listed companies and non-corporate clients
- Tax Audit of listed and non-listed companies and non-corporate asessee
- Internal Audit and Pre- Audit of listed and non-listed companies and non-corporate asessee
- Concurrent Audit of Banks and NBFCs
- Statutory and Stock Audits of Banks
- Management Audit
- Forensic Audit
- Information Systems Audit